Monday 14 November 2011

Pockets of love

One of the challenges from Shimelle's Christmas Weekend, was to make something involving pockets that you can use on your pages, or wherever, for extra journalling or photos etc.  I decided to make a couple of matching pockets out of this gorgeous vellum.  It fell into my basket when I was buying the dye for my curtains in my craft room - oops!


I still have my children's letters to Father Christmas from last year but they didn't quite make it onto a page yet so this year I thought these pockets would be a good way of keeping them in my JYC.  I love the way they turned out so much that I will definitely be using them in other ways.  I might even make a large one for the reverse side of each page for my journalling and that way I can keep my writing out of sight!  I'm also going to be making some skinny versions of these to pop a nail buffer inside for a little extra gift at Christmas.

I'm now 2 cakes out of 4 down and the pudding is made, just needs steaming.  I'm getting there!

Bye for now xx

5 comments:

  1. Your pockets are beautiful! Your album will be gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty Lisa. Love them:o)
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pockets are gorgeous and that vellum is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Lisa-Jane!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)