One thing I have managed to do though, is to re cover the pizza box. This time I just used straight PVA and plain book papers but then swiped over it with Distress Inks. This gave me more of the look I was going for.
I heat embossed a little label made from an XCut die and attached it with a pearly brad. Its not the neatest box on the block but I'm halfway through my next box and I am already much more pleased with it.
You can see the edges here have lifted a bit but these bits are mostly hidden once it is on the shelf.
Its quite a tight fit in the good old Expedit and I will have to chop the tops off of any pieces that have the barcode strip but this doesn't bother me. I have a larger box in construction which will overhang the shelf but there is a gap at the back so it will actually line up okay and I can put the larger PP in there if the branding strips bother me.
You may have also noticed that I have started to fiddle with the blog design. Its not going well and I can't get any of the header's to attach so I have given up for now. I've also been thinking about why I started the blog in the first place and that I have neglected my "journey" a bit on here. I am going to have to remedy that very soon but for now I must walk around and do some more of my exercises or my physioterrorist might sit me on the naughty step. I should be so lucky! ;-)
Bye for now