Thursday 14 March 2013

I won a prize!!! (Scoot)

I have 3 more projects to share with you using the wonderful Scoot collection from Echo Park.  Just as I was about to embark on my S J Crafts DT work with this collection, Echo Park themselves announced a competition for projects involving Scoot so this gave me extra incentive (not that I needed one as the papers are so great!)  I submitted 3 projects and I was one of the 3 lucky ones to be chosen to win one of their other collections!  I am over the moon, especially as its the first time I've ever submitted anything like this.

Here is one of the projects I sent in - a double pager about a Lego exhibition at a local museum.


I die cut the chevron background on my Silhouette and continued the papers across both pages for continuity.  These types of background mean you can show case lots of the patterns in the paper pack and are ideal for leftovers, scraps and also my favourite 6x6 pages.


I love the little paperclips in the shape of people that I used from my stash here.  They represent both of the children working together to make this mosaic tile that formed part of a larger picture.


I've saved my favourite project to show you tomorrow but if you want to see it right now with a card I made too, then please do pop over to the S J Crafts blog and read more about the collection there.

Bye for now
xx

6 comments:

  1. these are lovely LJ, well done on winning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done :) Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win..fab layout!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win. I love this double layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool double spread, I love how you made the background! Congrats on your win! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)