Monday 21 July 2014

Princess - an oldie!

I've been trawling through my archives trying to find some of the layouts that I haven't shared and I came across this one.  I'm currently sat in a play centre watching Miss Bella charging around with her friends celebrating the end of her year in Reception.  Its gone so fast and so has the time since she tried on this princess dress for the first time.  She's not a particularly girly girl but these photos enabled me to embrace some pink and glittery goodness anyway!
The layout is several years old now and uses papers from My Mind's Eye when they first started this particular style of Lost and Found collections.
I must have got them in a sale because I bought the brads and other bits too and I don't usually pay full price for things like that!  I also remember having very sparkly fingers after making and handling this layout and then transferring it onto my face causing people to wonder if I was crying!  How does glitter manage to make it look like you have tears in your eyes!?  And how on earth does time go so fast when you are watching little people grow up?!  Answers on a post card please.  (Gosh, when was the last time you heard that too!?)

Bye for now
xx

3 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! Mine has never been a girly girl either so not much opportunity for the pink and glittery goodness around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used those exact same papers for a Christmas journal a few years ago, they were very glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a doll - and how cutely you've scrapped her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)