Friday 24 August 2012

6x6 Celebration Part 1

I've been hinting for a while now that I have been working on a project about my love for 6x6 pads.  Did I mention that I like them, maybe just a little? ;-)

Well Part 1 is up on the S J Crafts Blog and talks about quadrants, cards and tags.  Here's a little sneak of the first couple of projects.


Can you see what it is yet? (said in best Rolf Harris voice).  These papers from Echo Park's Eclectic Collection are so versatile and gorgeous.


Please do stop by and have a look at the projects in full.  I've also included some comparison shots so you can see the difference in scale.

It looks like being a very wet bank holiday (no change there then!) so I will spending some time sorting photos with the children and getting lots more scrapping done.  I MAY be tempted to use a 6x6 pad or 2.  How about you?  If you make anything inspired by any of the 6x6 Celebration posts, please do link up in the comments as we would love to see what you made.  Don't forget to check back to see Part 2 & 3 during the weekend too.

Bye for now
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the look of that eclectic collection. Those little pennants on the headed pins are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautifully done LJ and I love the collection too. Yep i'm partial to a 6x6!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6x6? I'm definitely a fan! Your photos are a very tempting tease - I'll nip over for a look

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)