Wednesday 18 May 2011

What's on your workdesk Wednesday 102


Yikes, time is marching on so fast right now!  I had such a great time at Scrap-a-Mia but I have yet to try and even sort through all the half finished projects.  I'm still catching up on life and organising a 5th birthday party and planning our day trip to Wales for the rugby at the weekend.

So basically that big pile in the middle and off to the right is all stuff from the weekend.  On the corner and just in front of the black bag are the layouts from Emma Trout's class (almost finished) and most of the pile in the middle is the barely started 3D project from MJM.  I'll probably do that last as it is going to be a labour of love and I need to work up to it!

Right back to those party invitations....

Don't forget to check out all the other crafty desks at Julia's Stamping Ground.

Bye for now xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow - looks like a bunch of fun projects to dig into and complete when you have a free minute! Of course, birthday parties and new memories must be first - how else do we get those photos & memories to inspire new pages, right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you look busy! Enjoy the rugby....come on you Saints!! wish i was going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the WOYWW peek! Love the piece of a layout that I can see! Thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy!-Amanda (scrappnbee) #104

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I Love the name of you blog, that sums it up perfectly! Oh Gosh you are a busy girl, how do you fit it all in.... I am truly getting old :( Loved looking around your blog today, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, lots of lovely stuff on your pink dotty desk..Scrap A Mia was obviously fab then! |Like the look of the MJM kit...keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a pile of super fun! You'll have lots of projects finished soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh this picture makes me want to dive in and play!!! LOVE your pink table covering :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for leaving me a message! It always makes me smile when someone stops by and says hello :-)